Sector: Green Energy
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a renewable energy company that brings a fresh and innovative approach to your energy needs. They are the best green power solutions provider in Sub-Saharan Africa for telecom operators and institutions. As an expert in green energy, they are involved in every stage of the project from implementation to completion, offering continual functional and technical support. They are looking to hire a Maintenance Manager to join their existing team.
Reports to the Operations Manager
Maintenance Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Provides lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Complies with codes by adhering to requirements; advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for electrical material; reviewing and approving invoices;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates mechanical engineering job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements For Maintenance Manager Jobs In Kenya
- University Degree/ Diploma in electrical engineering or a specialty in IT
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Must Have done maintenance
- Electrical engineering, Specialty in IT
- Fleet management
- Passive maintenance
- Should be serious and always on call
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have a drivers license
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th Mar 2016. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro centre in Westlands, Nairobi